Did you know…
- BASIC is an independent registered charity
- BASIC is not a department of Salford Royal Hospital
- BASIC is not part of the NHS
- We have been around since 1986 and are celebrating our 30th birthday next year
Did you also know that...
- over the past year BASIC provided services to 764 people
- it costs BASIC approximately £1,000 per person to provide services for 12 months
- to maintain services at their present level, we need to raise £500,000 per year; that's £41,667 per month, £9,615 per week, £1,374 per day, £57.25 every hour.
Please help us continue to provide highly specialised support to those that often have nowhere else to turn.
You can donate in a number of ways, but whichever way you choose, you can be sure that every penny will be spent helping those surviving brain and spinal injury to rebuild their lives.
DONATE BY TEXT - Text BASC30 plus donation to 70070, eg BASC30 £3, BASC30 £5, BASC30 £10 etc. Texts cost nothing to send.
DONATE BY CARD - call BASIC on 0161 707 6441.
DONATE BY POST - cheques payable to BASIC and sent to:
554 Eccles New Road
On behalf of the 764 people we currently help, THANK YOU!