For any activity of daily living, balance control is essential to remain safe and independent.
The DYNSTABLE is an innovative piece of virtual reality equipment that is able to assess and improve every aspect of balance through training applications. It has the capacity to undertake clinical measures, to train balance under various conditions from simple to complex and make it fun.
DynSTABLE key features include:
- Objective measures for the different aspects of balance control
- Challenge dynamic stability with the moving platform
- Outcome measures, to define therapy baseline and monitor patient progression
- Measure balance control under complex and challenging conditions
- Patient specific training applications
- Motivating and challenging virtual reality environments
For all DynSTABLE and AIR enquiries, including costs, please email AIR@basiccharity.org.uk or call the AIR phone on 07802 600220. Alternatively you can make an enquiry online below.